Today’s human resource professionals need to think of themselves as strategic partners, contributing to the development and accomplishments of the organization-wide business plan and objectives. Bryant’s Human Resources Management Certificate program provides an educational model aligned with the SHRM-CP™ and SHRM-SCP™ designation of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Who Should Attend
- Practitioners new to the HR role
- Working HR professionals looking to fine-tune or learn new practices
- Professionals or managers who oversee HR functions
Program Course Listing
NOTE: Successful completion of six courses is required to earn the certificate.
You may take classes online, on-campus or a blended combination for your convenience.
- Introduction to Human Resource Management*
- Human Resource Management & the Law
- Recruiting, Selection and Retention
- Introduction to Benefits & Compensation
- Performance Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Policies and Procedures
- Design & Deliver Effective Training
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Required for Certificate – Some waivers may apply.
- Examine best practices and relevant, current HR topics
- Interaction and networking with peers in the HR field
- Instructors are experienced, practitioners offering real-world examples
- Combine formal education with years of HR experience keeping you relevant, valuable and competitive
DETAILS and REGISTER